Efficient and accurate shipping translations from The Translation Company
We kindly ask you to take a moment to revise our Shipping Policy and in case you still have any question, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our helpful staff works around the clock to answer any query you may have.
Nowadays much of the global trade is carried out by shipping. Freight and shipping contracts mold the basis of international trade with vehicles crossing international borders.
Communication often gets harmed due to language barriers. On top of that, the wide range of regulations and restrictions running in international territories can become quite of a burden. At The Translation Company, we put all efforts to overcome these obstacles with accurate shipping translation to meet all our client’s needs. We cover pretty much every aspect of shipping, including contracts, legal matters, customs, logistics, health and safety, and more.
1. Upon client request, The Translation Company will provide hard copies of the translation to be sent to the client via mail within one working day to all Irish territory. Please, have in mind that hard copies will only be sent upon client approval once the translation is completed.
2. Depending on your preference, the following charges can be applicable:
- A Post Express Mailing (1 day): IR£20.00
- A Post-Standard Mailing (2-3 days): IR£10.00
- Office Pickup: IR£ 13.99
3. For easy tracking of documents during the shipping process, The Translation Company will provide the client with a tracking number as soon as the documents are mailed to the client.
4. The Translation Company holds no liability for any modifications or edits conducted to the documents after the client’s approval.
5. In the event of a delay in the delivery or ordering loss by A Post, The Translation Company shall not be responsible for any prejudice arising from the occurred event.
Got any queries or complaints? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org